Wouldn’t it be nice to work efficiently with some quick notes and easy to access call details? Salesforce Lightning Dialer offers Salespeople everything they want.
Make calls, take notes, maintain call records, and work accordingly.
These are the primary tasks Salespeople do on a daily basis. They take notes, and then spend hours updating Salesforce. How convenient would it be if Salespeople could make the calls from Salesforce and take notes right there? The COVID pandemic has made Salespeople’s life harder. They are making much more calls than in-person meetings, and keeping Salesforce updated is an uphill battle for them.
Lightning Dialer is designed to:
“Gain back hours of productivity by communicating more efficiently with prospects and customers. It begins by logging details right from within Salesforce.”
"Our goal was to remove barriers," said former Senior Vice President of Sales Cloud Product Manager at Salesforce- Will Moxley in the article published on eWEEK, and further added,
"With this breakthrough, we're connecting clients to what matters most to them—their customers.”
Salesforce Lightning Dialer was introduced as an outbound calling system, but the addition of inbound calling functionality makes it much more useful. It helps reps to call prospects directly from Salesforce just by clicking their phone numbers. Lightning Dialer, previously known as Lightning Voice, comes with an inbuilt keypad. You can save a contact’s number, and with the click-to-call feature, connect with the customer with one click. With the auto-log functionality, your calls are recorded, and call details are added automatically including your notes.
1. A dedicated network works best for Lightning Dialer.
2. Lightning Dialer is supported in the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
3. Any other browser supports Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC).
In the same article, Will Moxley further stated,
"The huge benefits we see to sales reps are that, one, it's a great, integrated experience. Second is the productivity factor. And third is the reduction of data entry- everything is automatically entered, so you don't have to remember to do that."
Some other benefits of Lightning Dialer are:
1. Lightning Dialer is simple to setup and use.
2. It saves time with the advanced features such as prerecorded voicemail messages, call recording to track and monitor each call, automated caller activity logs.
3. A single click to start the conversation.
4. Multi-tasker allows salespeople to take notes, check customer details, and finalize the call at the same time.
5. Salesforce Lightning Dialer is priced to fit your budget with options for Outbound calls, Inbound calls, and Calling Minutes.
Lightning Dialer is a great productivity enhancer for Salespeople but it comes with few limitations:
1. Lightning Dialer does not support Salesforce1 Mobile app and is available on desktop.
2. Inbound calls required additional license.
3. Phone numbers in Reports & Dashboards are not supported.
4. Lightning Dialer does not support Communities.
5. Call Monitoring feature is not supported in Salesforce Essentials.
Salesforce Lightning Dialer reduces the logging time and helps sales reps to engage in more productive activities. If you need any help with Salesforce Lightning Dialer, we are ready to assist you with our Salesforce Lightning services.