Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing enhancements to the Salesforce platform, providing technical support for integrated applications as well as maintaining requirements
Lead and participate in the full lifecycle development of cloud based enterprise software systems, including design, implementation, testing, and support in fast paced distributed team environment for
waterfall and agile delivery model using DevOps practices.
- UI design and development
- Client-side programming
- Server-side services and control
- Data structures, algorithms, web services (REST and SOAP)
- Integration Interfaces and Reporting tools / ETL
- Build and Release Infrastructure
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Skills / Experience
- B.E. /MCA /MCS in Computer Science or related
- 2 to 4 years of software development experience in designing and developing high performance, reliable and scalable production systems
- Experience in writing client and server-side code for web-based applications, strong Salesforce expertise is required.
- Experience with leading cloud deployment platforms and technologies is preferred
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Pactical knowledge of the Agile Software Development Lifecycle.
Salesforce Classic – (Expertise)
- In-depth knowledge in Salesforce.com/ Salesforce1/ Force.com platform
- Building custom apps using custom objects, approval processes, workflow rules, validation rules, formula fields, record types, page layouts, etc.
- Have knowledge in developing APEX classes, Triggers, Visual force pages, Controllers, writing Workflows, REST API Integration.
Have knowledge in designing of custom objects, custom fields, custom formula fields, validation rules, custom reports, work flows and approval processes for automated alerts, field updates and Email
generation according to the application requirements.
- Have knowledge in Creating Roles, Profiles, Page Layouts, Workflow rules, and Approval Processes.
- Overall person should be very good in Apex, SOQL, REST API, etc.
- Conforming to Software Development Life Cycle processes and Force.com configuration best practices during implementation
- Certifications – Preferred to be Salesforce.com Admin Certified and Developer Certified. Nice to have Salesforce Sales & Service cloud certifications.
- Custom development experience in Force.com(Apex, visualforce), integration with other enterprise applications and salesforce.com ecosystem applications.
- Experience consuming/publishing services exposed via SOAP and RESTful APIs. Knowledge of Salesforce integration patterns with ERP systems.
- Experience with version control and SDLC tools for Salesforce (Git/TFS, Mavens Mate, Force.com Migration tool, Data Loader).
Salesforce 2.0 - (Experience/Expertise)
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing Lightning components
- Custom development using Aura, Lightning Design System (LDS), Lightning App Builder, Communities Customization