The client is a trusted roofing technology services company.
They provide the following different services:
- Commercial roofing
- Storm restoration
- Roof replacement
- Roof repair
The client wanted to build a Salesforce community from where users can file a claim, request for drone inspection, manage their claims, etc.
The key challenges were:
- To deliver the same user experience synonymous to its website.
- The user will start the process from RoofClaim.com, and this must be integrated with the customer community to capture the details and perform the next steps.
- Building different community views and functionalities for different users
- Payment gateway integration with Stripe for making payment for drone packages
- To work with Lead & Opportunity objects as those are not available under the customer community license
- DocuSign integration
The client is a high-volume roofing contractor serving multiple locations throughout Florida. The company has been in business since 2004, having replaced more than 39,159 roofs. The client is known for
being the residential tile and shingle roof replacement expert but recently expanded its services into commercial. The company has been a multi-year recipient of the Owens Corning Platinum Preferred
Contractor Award and the National Roofing Contractors Association. The client enjoys giving back to the community and has donated to organizations such as the National Breast Cancer Foundation and the Pet
Alliance of Greater Orlando.
Solution from Bolt Today
The client wanted a seamless digital experience for their customers that matched the look and feel of their company’s branding.
Bolt Today experts worked alongside the client’s IT to build the solution.
As a Salesforce community cloud consultant, Bolt Today designed and deployed the community with the following features:
- Community with a rich knowledge hub
- Community users can chat with RoofClaim.com support agents
- Self-Registration with different roles
- Social login options (Google, Facebook, Twitter)
- Stripe integration to make a payment to purchase a drone package
- Log in to the insurance website from the community itself to file for the insurance claim
- Visual indication of the current stage so that customers know the current stage of the claim
- Notification to the internal support team whenever the customer takes action from the community
Benefits to the Client
- Customers can now easily log a claim (Insurance claims, Warranty claims, etc.) from the community
- Users can see updated details of their different claims
- Customers can connect with Support agents easily
- Seamless online purchase experience of different packages